Call Us Today
Garage Door Repair Altura, CO (81147)
Call Now For Same Day Service!
Schedule Garage Door Repair Altura CO!
Are you in need of a garage door repair near Altura CO? Here at Bearfoot Garage Doors, we specialize in garage door repair and garage door installation. We are certified in residential and commercial garage door service to provide the highest level of service to you. Whether your garage door is broken or needs an upgrade, you can always depend on the experts at Bearfoot Garage Doors to get the job done right the first time. We offer a wide range of garage door services near Altura CO, so we are sure we can assist you with your garage door needs!
Our Garage Door Repair Services
- New Garage Door Installation
- Garage Door Sales
- Garage Door Repair
- Commercial Door Repair
- Commercial Door Installation
- Garage Door Spring Replacement
- Garage Door Cable Replacement
- Garage Door Opener Repair
- Garage Door Opener Installation
- Garage Door Panel Replacement
- Garage Door Maintenance
One of the most common garage repairs is garage door spring replacement. Garage door springs are responsible for controlling the weight of your garage door while in motion. With routine lubricating, garage door springs can last 7-9 years. But once your garage door springs begin to age, they will become weaker and need replacement.
When the time comes, call the experts at Bearfoot Garage Doors to get the job done! We have years of experience replacing garage door springs near Altura CO. We work quickly and efficiently to complete any garage door spring replacement that comes our way. We know how important it is to have healthy garage door springs, which is why keep a large supply of high cycle replacement springs in stock, so we can be prepared when you call. Let us take care of your garage door spring replacement today!
Signs You Need A Garage Door Spring Replacement Near Altura CO
- Your garage door won’t open.
- Your garage door spring is elongated.
- You notice loose or fallen garage door cables.
- Your garage door opens crooked or at an angle.
- There is a 3-4” gap between your garage door spring’s coils.
- Your garage door is heavy to open manually.
- You hear a loud popping noise in your garage.
- When you try to open your garage door, it rapidly falls.
Also Offering New Garage Doors Near Altura CO!
Are you ready to upgrade your garage door? We offer residential and commercial new garage door installation near Altura CO. We work with the leading garage door manufacturers to offer high quality and long-lasting new garage doors. Whether you want a modern, glass garage door or a classic, traditional garage door, we are sure we can find the right garage door for you! You can schedule a free consultation with our team today!
When it comes to your garage door needs, you can always depend on Bearfoot Garage Doors to be there for you! We love providing Altura CO with excellent customer service and exceptional craftsmanship. Contact us to schedule your garage door repair or new garage door installation near Altura CO! We are ready to serve you with same day garage door service.
Why is my garage door remote not working?
If your garage door remote is not working, the first thing you should do is check the batteries. If your remote is still not working with fresh batteries, the remote may need to be reconnected to your garage door opener. If neither of those things works, the problem must be your garage door opener. In this case, we recommend having a professional garage door technician check out your garage door opener.
Which garage door manufacturers do you use?
We offer high quality garage doors from CHI Overhead Doors and Clopay Doors. Both of these manufacturers offer a wide range of garage doors in every style. With CHI Overhead Doors and Clopay Doors, you can decide on the size, style, color, and construction of your new garage door.
Do commercial doors need maintenance?
Commercial doors need routine maintenance to ensure longevity and productivity. Commercial door maintenance includes:
- Checking the torsion spring tension and balance.
- Checking door tracks for stress or bending.
- Performing a door balance test.
- Ensuring the functionality of keypads, remotes, and safety sensors.
- Checking for cracking or stress on the commercial door sections.
- Ensuring the hinges are tightened and lubricated.
- Checking the force and limits of the commercial operator.