Garage Door Opener Repair
A garage door opener is an important part of every garage door system because it ensures the convenience of operating your door. That’s why when you need garage door opener repair, it can be a major inconvenience. To keep a broken garage door opener from interrupting your day, we offer emergency garage door opener repair near Pagosa Springs CO.
With decades of experience operating in the Pagosa Springs community, we are familiar with the common garage door opener repair problems our customers face. From garage door opener bracket repair to gear and sprocket replacement, we have the tools and replacement parts to perform your garage door opener repair quickly. So whenever you need garage door opener repair near Pagosa Springs CO, don’t hesitate to call the experts!
Choose Bearfoot Garage Doors For Same Day Service!
When you choose Bearfoot Garage Doors for your garage door opener repair, you can be sure that you’ll get the best. From our same day service to the quality of our replacement parts, we treat your home like our own. We can even perform garage door opener repair on all types of garage door openers including LiftMaster Garage Door Openers, Lowes Garage Door Openers, Home Depot Garage Door Openers, and Genie Garage Door Openers. After all, it is our pleasure to serve the Pagosa Springs community with the best local garage door opener repair.
Garage Door Opener Repair & Replacement
Although completing your garage door opener repair is always our first priority, sometimes aging openers are in need of an upgrade. If this happens for your opener, we can offer your garage door opener replacement with the latest brands and models. Choose a LiftMaster Garage Door Opener in belt drive, jackshaft, or wall mount to ensure the long term reliability of your garage door opener.
How To Open Garage Door Manually
If you have an intact garage door spring, the problem is likely with your garage door opener. This means you should be able to open your garage door manually. Let’s walk through a few easy steps so you can get your car out of the garage door, securing the garage door before a garage door repair company reaches you.
- First, make sure your garage door is closed all the way to the ground, not slightly up or at an angle. This is important! You don’t want the garage door to slam down or get damaged when you disengage the garage door opener.
- Next, locate the emergency release cord hanging from your garage door opener. It is usually a red or orange chord. Then follow the instructions displayed on your garage door opener to disengage the release cord. This usually means pulling the cord straight down or pulling it down and back to disengage the door from the opener.
- Once the opener and door are disconnected, carefully open your garage door using the handles on the center or sides of the garage door. When doing this, make sure to keep your hands on the handles so you won’t get injured by the garage door sections as it goes up.
- Lastly, make sure your garage door is fully upright, locked into that position, before pulling your car out of the garage. To close your garage door, pull it back to the down position, locking it from the inside to ensure no one can enter your garage while you’re gone.
Family Owned and Operated.
Choose Bearfoot Garage Doors for the leading garage door repair and service in Pagosa Springs, CO. Our trained technicians would love to serve your home or business with the best!
Bearfoot Garage Doors aims to bring you the best garage door installation services in the Pagosa Springs area. That is why we are constantly improving the quality of the services we provide by earning new certifications. Working with major manufacturers like LiftMaster and the IDEA, we have upgraded the excellence of the installation services we provide for your home. With LiftMaster, we are myQ Smart Home Certified. This means we can install the latest garage door opener technology in your home, allowing you to control your garage door from anywhere. With the IDEA, or the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation, we are a Certified Residential Sectional Door Systems Technician. This allows us to serve your garage door with both knowledgeability and quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garage door won’t close
- Garage door remote not working
- Garage door won’t close all the way
- Garage door won’t open
- Garage door won’t close with remote
- Garage door start to close then reverse
- Garage door keypad not working
- Garage door stuck
- Garage door opens by itself